A Family Story

A Family Story

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

P.T. Cruiser Bruiser

Our beloved Bruiser has left our home. Although I'm not so sure when Doug purchased the Bruiser, I know that it wasn't his first choice in vehicles. But that car sure took us everywhere we needed to go. We became a family in that car, and he shall be missed. Of course on a brighter note the bruiser did bring us to our newest addition. Doug's new truck. Definately going to make new memories in that bad boy. I hope I never scratch it, dent it, ram it, snaggle it, smash it, or in general hurt it in any shape or form. Doug has only let me drive it once, and even then I believe he sat on pins and needles the whole time. (I'm not the best driver). I wish I had a picture of our sweet bruiser but he left in such a hurry that no pictures were taken. I have also broke my digital camera somehow. Well not somehow, it has been used to it's full advantage, and it lasted around two years so how can I complain with that? I have hinted to my sweet husband that I would really love a good camera. Maybe soon say my next birthday...(OCTOBER!!) Then, I could take pictures of our two sweet little ones. Three if you count Skeeter. Four if you count the truck. And anyone else on the roster! Even if the new camera doesn't happen, I will just go back to the wind up I suppose! =P Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment