A Family Story

A Family Story

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Landmarks of my two girls

A few landmarks have happened in the last week or so.

Land Mark Number oNe:
Blakey grows hair.
Blakelynne finally has enough hair for a hair bow. =]
I'm so excited.

Land Mark Number Two:
Blakelynne had her nine month check up.
She will be ten months on March 4.
At every little check up they get a cute little check up sticker with their baby 'stats'.
I've tried to keep up with them all.
To my surprise, Jacee-Kay put
Blakelynne's sticker on her.
Hey, why not?! It is Blakey's sticker I suppose.
So here she is wearing her baby 'stats'.
If you have trouble reading it, it says that she is 19 pounds and 4 ounces. =]
My chunky, monkey, tuna melt!
Land Mark Number 3:
Jacee-Kay's First Softball Practice.
She's been a little weary of softball.
But today at softball practice she was amazing.
We are so proud of her.
She hit the ball better than I've seen any five year old able to do.
She grounded the ground balls, she threw overhanded.
She's a natural!


No comments:

Post a Comment