A Family Story

A Family Story

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Chronicles of Narnia

I must say I can be a nerd about certain movies and t.v. shows, "Harry Potter", "The Wizards of Waverly Place", "Lemmony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events", "The Lord of the Rings", "Labrynth", "Pirates of The Carribean", "Enchanted", and anything Disney goes. But I must say my favorite of them all is "The Chronicles of Narnia". You should see the way my little Jacee-Kay gets into The Chronicles of Narnia. She loves them.

I remember when she was three and I rented The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe for us to watch (ok I rented The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrove for me to watch) and she was just mesmerized by the whole movie! It took alot for her to sit down and watch an entire movie at three years old too!


SO naturally, we just couldn't wait for the second one to be released.

Prince Caspian.

It's amazing. Not as good as the first but still wonderful.

And Here's the one we're going to watch tonight!

I'm soooo excited!!

Shouldn't Jacee-Kay be more excited than me???


Nahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment