A Family Story

A Family Story

Monday, August 22, 2011

Kindergarten: Day One

READY, Set, GO!







Showing off her back-pack from her Ya-Ya.




It's Day One of Kindergaten.


A new chapter in everyone's life.


Jacee-Kay did wonderful.

I was a basket case, but I kept it well hidden. ;)



She made sure to tell me on the way to school this morning two things: not to cry and not to take any pictures of her once we were in the school building.

I had to sneak just one.

Apparantly, I just wasn't sneaky enough...this was her expression:



I know she is having a great day. And I'm not even worried about her at all.


I just think it's the realization that she is so BIG, and well, it's hitting me pretty hard.


I can't wait to hear about her magnificent day. I am so proud of her.

2 comments:

  1. HHAAH! Her face when you took the picture kills me. And the fact that she told you those 2 things.. hahaha! :) I can't imagine Lex. But she is ready and beautiful. Watch out boyyyys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Thank you Cassey! lol. She is a mess. She was just embarassed on open house night b/c she said I took way too many pictures and was too excited. =( so I had to tone it down a bit for the first day of school. lol. I was so excited for her and couldn't even tell her! Aww girls!

    ReplyDelete