A Family Story

A Family Story

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another Day in Independence, Texas

 My kids are truly the cutest.  Even cheesing like little hams. I love how they hate pictures so much!


 They love playing in parks, running wild, swinging, and our newest found activity: 
climbing trees.  
I'm not so thrilled about the whole climb a tree as far up as you can idea, 
but I do encourage bravery! So, from a distance I cringe, 
and try to be supportive of their monkey like ways!
 Peak-A-Boo.
 Getting Sleepy.


We have found it's easier to climb UP trees than it is to climb DOWN trees.  
Oh, and another discovery, ANTS do live in trees.  
Big ones.
And mommy can't help you when you are in a tree beyond reach.
=)
I may have some leverage against climbing trees after all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment