A Family Story

A Family Story

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kids Klub Dance Recitals

 
Jacee-Kay LOVES DANCING. 
Jacee-Kay also LOVES Kids Klub.  
Kindergarten not only brought her new friends and new adventures, but she really started to shine this year when joining the dance team at Kids Klub.

Another thing I find interesting is that it's cool to be a Kids Klub Member, so cool that I wish I were one.
 I really am so so so so so so lucky my child loves her after school program so much.
They do an amazing job at taking care of the students and parents.  
The counselors put these dances together and did an amazing job once again.

In the first video Jacee-Kay is to your right in the back, and then moves forward.

In the second video Jacee Kay is to the left of the stage in front, and somehow toward the end, winds up up on your far left.

Please do not be alarmed, when my child tries to stop the curtains from closing in the first video. 
It is part of her amazing show stopping personality that I love. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment