A Family Story

A Family Story

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Brazos County Fair...Year One.


There were literally so many great pictures I just couldn't help myself.  
More are here: 


Petting Zoo Fun:




 They flew down the slide so easily, I thought I could do it too.


 That's me in the middle with Blakey in my lap...
I almost couldn't control the laughter and I think the more you weigh, the higher you fly!!!


Poor Jacee-Kay's face...lol



We finally made it down the slide too.... 



NOT TALL ENOUGH: 

Haha...I love the hair pull...
What are you suppose to do when our kids start fighting, on a ride, that's already going?
Hope they don't hurt themselves, I suppose. 









Jacee-Kay and I have a picture just like this....I'm so glad Blakey and I got one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment