A Family Story

A Family Story

Friday, August 23, 2013

Koy 35 Weeks



@ 35 weeks
ICE CREAM CRAVINGS ALL THE TIME!


How far along? 35 weeks
 
Total weight gain/loss: about 40 lbs.  Was not able to reach my goal of staying under 40.  But, I am on an ice cream diet these days. I don't even like ice cream that much, but Koy sure does push me to it.
 Maternity clothes? Yes, but I am running out of ways to wear the same things over and over.

Stretch marks? Not yet.

Best moment this week: I accomplished (with lots of swimming/bouncing on a yoga ball) flipping my baby from Sunny side up to birthing position.  I was in the worst back pain EVER. So happy to have my baby be turned into position and my back back to normal!

Miss anything: Tummy sleeping

Movement: He has slowed down quite a bit. I miss him moving all the time.

  Food cravings: ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much anymore.

Have you started to show yet: showing big time.

  Gender: Boy.

Labor Signs: I am having Braxton Hicks contractions.  They are never consistent, but can knock the wind out of me.  
  Belly Button in or out? It's kinda like a flattie.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm sorry to say Moody.

Looking forward to: Meeting my new love bug. ;) And to Ms. Joann's sending me my crochet package for newborn pictures.  They will be here any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment