A Family Story

A Family Story

Thursday, December 16, 2010

DECEMBER

Alot has happened this month:

My sister has had her very first baby. A sweet baby boy. Named Sully Mack. 'Mack' goes along with all the other babies in our family too. For example:

We have:

Alexa Marie
Jenna Michelle
Starla Martha

My girls:
Jacee-Kay Michelle
Blakelynne Martha

Starla's girls:
Koree Marie
Brie McKenzie

and now Jenna's boy:
Sully Mack born December 1, 2010.

M's are the theme! Let's see how long it lasts!

The next wonderful thing that has happened:

Lauren married Zach in a winter wonderland whirl wedding. Our children were a part of the ceremony. As we Doug and I, but my goodness our little darling girls looked gorgeous. Just precious all dolled up in their white dresses. Jacee-Kay marched down the aisle throwing out flower petals and was the most perfect flower girl I've ever seen. She never faultered once and was very lovely in her small little actions.


Blakelynne sat in a wagon filled with tuelle with Vaughn and those two were just adorable.

The other major turning point in our lives is:

Jacee-Kay will be five this month.

I am as prepared for this as I can be, and cannot believe my little angel will be five on December 31st.

She is so grown up and so beautiful.

I am loving her sponge like mind too. She is taking everything in. So Smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment