A Family Story

A Family Story

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Favorite Quotes

I have a facebook page. I always seem to add so much to my quote section! I just wanted to remember them without really deleting them forever. ;)

Each one brings me to that specific road trip, place in time, memory, and triggers the emotion that comes with having great friends and happy moments. Even Jacee-Kay telling me I'm a crazy person for brushing her hair. Here they now live:


"I can't take a picture with the baby right now, because I'm allergic" Jck

"My mommy ate a pumpkin seed, so that's why there's a pumpkin growing in her belly" Jck explaining to the doctor why my belly is growing.

"Mom, can we go to McDonald's now so I can shake my groove thing?"~ JCK wanting to go to McDonalds on a random whim.

"Why don't you take a nap and I'll drive!" ~ Jacee-Kay after I asked her to take a nap on a road trip.

"YOU ARE A CRAZY PERSON" ~ Jacee-Kay telling me I'm crazy for brushing her hair too hard in the mornings.
(It may sound bad but I have to laugh so hard that I can't correct her or punish her for calling me crazy, besides she may be right!)

"my story is one of a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it" =)

"RAWR" ~Chelsea Tate Teradactyling outside the dorm window in the middle of the afternoon...killing a blue jay

"Thanks for saving me...Hot was getting on my nerves" -The Mild package from Taco Bell

"A woman has to love a bad man at least once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one!"

Amy says----"Mom won't quit calling she keeps texting me...'call' 'call' 'call'."
"Well tell her she sounds like a DAMN crow...caw caw caw" ~me

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."
Anonymous

"Christmas Came Early"~ Courtney Cock Manning ;)

"HEY...what have I ever done to YOU?" ~Jacee-Kay

"Do those legs have a number" Come to think of it Amy...do those legs have a number??

"What if apes were real people, and had names like Mr. Jones, and shopped at Wal-Mart?" ~ some random idiots

No comments:

Post a Comment