A Family Story

A Family Story

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jacee-Kay Loses a Tooth!

Ok, this post is SOOO Overdue!
But, better late than never!

 There is something grand to be said about a wiggly tooth. 

Although, poor Miss Jacee-Kay has had a tough time with even losing one tooth.
A tough thing to deal with at six years of age, when the rest of your friends are losing them left and right.
 Luckily, she lost one tooth and then turned around and lost the other a couple of weeks later.
Making for a very busy tooth fairy! =)

Now, when I say lost, what I really mean is I assisted in the tooth pulling adventure.
For whatever reason she lets me yank them out. 
I'm actually kind of impressed with my ability to be so swift and quick.
I'm a tooth pulling ninja!
 
It was after 9:00 p.m. on a school night (she had cried and cried in preparation for the tooth pull) making for a red, puffy swollen eyes and swollen face.
But let me just tell you, that sucker HAD to come out. 
There was another tooth growing in behind it, and well, it was time.... 

Yay for Jacee-Kay being so strong to let me pull it!
 I know she was so nervous. 
So Proud of My Big Girl!


December 3, 2012 Lost Our First Tooth!
(Sometime between December 3rd and December 31st.)
Second Tooth!
So Proud!
And who doesn't like a little tooth fairy money!?

No comments:

Post a Comment