A Family Story

A Family Story

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pretty Pretty Princess

Jacee-Kay seems to find fascinations with most living things.
Butterfly's are no exception. She loves them.
If she could chase after them all day,
that would be a good day.
Stickers of butterfly's aren't as good as real butterfly's,
but hey, that's all I can do, I've already tried to catch the real butterfly's for her.
No such luck so far ;]
We had so much fun Friday night, just the two of us playing Pretty Pretty Princess. I forget what a big deal it is to wear the crown. I mean, if I land on the crown, then all bets are off. Luckily, that only happened a couple of times.
Jacee-Kay went to bed that night in all her princess jewelry.
And of course, the crown.

And my love bug, Blake.
I found the perfect harvest/autumn/fall bow at the south end of town's flea market today.
I couldn't resist.
I could just see her sweet smile in this, and had to exercise my two dollar steal.
I was right, she looks perfectly adorable.
My sweet blue-eyed girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment