A Family Story

A Family Story

Friday, October 29, 2010

My Amazing Husband

Along with Blakelynne's arrival arrived sleepless nights. Welcomed by me of course. I love cuddling with her and feeding her in the wee hours of the morning when it's just us two. However, Doug has been wonderful in helping. But he has yet to get up and feed her for me so I can get just one good nights rest. One because she is so picky about me feeding her, and two because I really do enjoy it and can't help but take over the night time feeding schedule. This week both of our love bugs have caught colds. Jacee-Kay's worse than Blakelynne's little congested self. I seem to have caught a mixture of everyones sickness. I was just so tired last night. I even missed Project Runway (MY FAVORITE SHOW) Finale!! I am devastated. I still don't know who won because I am kinda hoping to catch it on rerun this weekend.

Doug did the most amazing thing any woman could ask for. He got up with the baby at all her feeding times and I didn't miss a wink of sleep. I got to sleep in until 4:30 a.m.!! More sleep than I have had since before my sweet girl was here!!! He didn't even tell me he would do that, he just did it to surprise me.

I am such a lucky girl!

I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed...still hacking and coughing but that good nights rest was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment