A Family Story

A Family Story

Monday, October 11, 2010

This Morning We:

Watched Handy Manny while sitting on the ground by ourself...
well two pillows kept our chances of bumping my head slim to none.
Mommy made a playground for me on the floor and my big sister Jacee-Kay snuck me a bite of her chocolate chip pancakes.
Life is good.

I wore a new outfit today.
My mommy's favorite cousins Amy and Rachel made me the sweet bow to go along with my favorite girly outfit.
Perfect for a day at Grammy's house.
I love it.
I feel like a pretty girl with my hair bow in.

Of course my big sister, Jacee-Kay had to wear her
Halloween sweater that mommy bought last summer.
She calls it her T.J. Maxx steal.
No not deal. Steal.
We laugh because that would be silly for mommy to steal something.
But she said the price was that good that she felt like she stole it.
The necklace is from Grammy.
I think I'm really gonna love Halloween.
And candy corn.
I will just have to convince Jacee-Kay to sneak me a piece when mommy's not looking. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment