A Family Story

A Family Story

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Rainy Day Outside My Kitchen...

Can we PLEASE go outside and play?
Unfortunately it was just storming too bad out there.
So I had alot of help in my kitchen...


I can see someone out there playing mom!! Please let us go!!

I love to watch Jacee-Kay as a big sister.
She loves to help me so much. I am so lucky to have such a great five year old.
Here she is holding Blakelynne, and at least attempting to get a smile outta her.
I also love the belly rolls that Blakelynne has. Cutest. Thing. Ever.
I am picturing Blakelynne explaining
to Jacee-Kay why they should go ahead
and make a break for the playground,
because mommy isn't looking right now.
Little does she know...I am the see all to everything.


Boredom.
Or at least until we watched Rainbow Brite for the second time.
She loves Rainbow Brite. I can't blame her. It's a really great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment