A Family Story

A Family Story

Friday, January 7, 2011

Venn Diagrams

The below is an example of a Venn Diagram.

This would be completely useless information, on an ordinary day.

However, my homework revolves around a few of these. (X10 harder btw).

So, these little babies are now useful, at least until the end of next week when my class is over.

The idea is to shade the area the questions are asking you.

When we were first learning these Venn Diagrams,

My math/homeowork quizes looked alot like the one:


Jacee-Kay was so cute in the fact that she is so jealous of me that I get to color in circles all day long. She asked me if this is what I get to when I go to school.
My response was, well....yes this is what mommy has to do at school, almost everyday.

She was upset and pouty that I get to color in cirlces all day long. How unfair she thinks this is.

I would gladly trade places with her in a heartbeat.
She is afterall, smarter than I anyway.
She could probably do better in this math course than I am. ;)
She'd for sure be better at coloring and staying in the lines.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment