A Family Story

A Family Story

Friday, January 27, 2012

Easy Bake Oven



This looks just like the Easy Bake Oven I owned:
 

 And this is what they look like now:
I couldn't wait to compare.
However, it may started out as an Easy Bake Oven kinda night.
But ended up to be a chow session with
dough and cake batter kinda night instead.
We only made one pan of mini cupcakes.
Those were gone in two seconds flat.
There was no more batter left after that.

 These two are such a mess.  Eating all the evidence.
I look over and Blakey had switched spoons with Jacee-Kay.  

 Sometimes Spoons are just not enough.

 And sometimes faces in bowls are not enough either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 I don't know what is so funny, but something is!  
I guess some secrets are better shared with only your sister. ;)
   We like to sing alot while we're in the kitchen together, too. 
One of our favorite songs is Shake your Booty. 
 

These two loveys.
They like to eat icing.
They like to shake their booties.
They also really love their Easy Bake Oven.
I am in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment