A Family Story

A Family Story

Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby Sister's first movie theater trip

For Blakelynne, it was all about the tasty snacks.  After that, there was not much to sitting quiet or still in a dark movie theater.   Instead, she insisted to go play by the water fountain.  Of course.  So, because Simba (Lion King Movie) was not enough to keep her entertained, we sat outside the movie theater while Jacee-Kay finished the Lion King.  I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty bummed.  I had been so looking forward to singing all the Lion King Songs.  I'd even been brushing up on the sound track.  I could only faintly hear certain parts.  Probably better that way. I can only imagine, I'd annoy everyone in the theater by singing at the top of my lungs!  Maybe Blakelynne did me a favor! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment