A Family Story

A Family Story

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Grandpa Visits, Blakelynne Home Week Two

 Blakelynne has made an almost full recovery at this point.  She has slowly regained her strength, but I'd say recovery has been very fast for her.  She has also found a new favorite activity this weekend.  Riding around in "The Pink Caddy".  She LOVES for Jacee-Kay to drive her around the back yard going as fast as she can.  Let's just say that I'm a little worried about these two in a few years.  One is trouble, (Blakey) and the other one is wrapped around her finger (Jacee).  They love each other so much.  I couldn't ask for more.  Thank you Grampa Hendricks for fixing up "The Pink Caddy" for the girls while you were here!

At one point this week, Doug asked me if I would please get the two of them to stop running around the house like crazy people and screaming at the top of their lungs.  My response was: NOT A CHANCE! I've been waiting on this  moment since ICU days, and I am so glad to get to experience the screaming, crazy, tantrum-filled, bustling moments of Jacee-Kay and Blakelynne's busy lifestyles.  Scream all you want girlies.  Ok, but not that loud.  =)
Baby B so happy to be outdoors on a sunny Saturday.



Jacee-Kay and Blakelynne showing me their game faces.  Get ready for the crazy ride Blakey!!

What a doll.
My gorgeous big girl, I missed her terribly.  We need to say a great big thanks to family and friends who helped us with keeping Jacee-Kay so relaxed and calm in our moments of grief.  Without all of you, Grammy, Grampy, Aunt Tanya, Sharon and Bo, Tammy, we wouldn't have known what to do.  Thank you.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment