A Family Story

A Family Story

Friday, October 28, 2011

Oldies but GOODIES

 I came accross this collection of wonderfulness.  
The days of Mommy and sweet baby, Jacee-Kay.

Enjoy

First enjoyable day in the swimming pool! She laughed and laughed.

Throwing a fit, gangsta style!
First time at a circus.  She was 11 months old.
Pilgrim Day at Sonshine Station.  She looks excited right? Her typical expression.lol.


First SNOW!

She wasn't so enthralled.  Look at Sweet Tilda! 

Bubble fight!


Curly Sue

Bluebonnet sweetie

She smiles when she's up to something.. What I'll never know!

Grandpa Hendricks reading to Jacee-Kay.

Playground by our old apartment, we LOVED to walk there everyday after school.




I'll forever be reminded of my sweet girl in Cowboy boots and a tutu.


Halloween 2008.

Wearing our HOODIES!

Making cookies before bed one evening.  I remember this! 

Eskimo kisses.

haha!



I just liked this picture. I'm pretty sure I spent 'years' on fixing jenna's hair for our night out for her birthday a few years back.....LOVE THIS PICTURE OF US!=)



No comments:

Post a Comment