A Family Story

A Family Story

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I love these little Elves!

It has been said by the artist that it is not about the brand of paint necessarily, but rather the tools you use to construct the perfect piece of art.

I have a friend who's grandmother believes the same about makeup.

I believe it to be true.

You must have the right blush brush, mascara wand, lip gloss applier, eye shadow brush/applicator in order to construct your flawless, ageless appearance each day.  Who doesn't love to look fresh after applying make up as opposed to painted up!

Of course, you think that cosmetics are expense, try cosmetic brushes.  Ridiculous.  Seriously?!  Most name brands are so expensive that for someone like me, you can't even afford the cosmetics after the purchase of the make up utensil.  UNTIL NOW!!!! =)

I have just been so sick and tired of my face almost getting rubbed off by my hard, harsh brushes that come in the little make up compacts.  And esspecially with my sensitive skin condition as it is already, with the harsh fall wind.  I knew it was time to invest in some expensive make up brushes for my face.  =(

And so, there I was, perusing the Target cosmetic aisle.  Not really looking for my astonishing discovery.  I was convinced I would need to make a trip to Dillards, or Sephora, or Macy's or even Ulta. 

And then the world stopped:  Elf make up brushes and applicators.  There they were.  On an aisle-- in a corner-- in the back of TARGET!!!


AND Get this.... $1.00. Some were even up to $3.00.  Who's complaining?  They are at least 80%-90% cheaper than department store brands. 

You can't even beat that at the Dollar Store. 
Merry Christmas to All and To All  A Good Night. 

Ya for ELVES!!!! =)

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/makeup/brushes/brush-sets

No comments:

Post a Comment