A Family Story

A Family Story

Friday, August 3, 2012

Bucket List-Kyle Field Family Portraits

 This year the Aggies embark on a new journey through the SEC. 
Lots of great changes are happening around Campus, 
and I think most can agree, 
that of all the things to be awe inspiring-
Kyle Field is on that list in Aggieland. 

For a while now, I've wanted to get pictures made of my girls during this innocent stage of their life. 
We've been to Campus several times and have loved Football Season Jr. Yell Practice last year,
 but my children have never stepped foot onto Kyle Field.
When I heard about the re modeling/re constructing, 
I just knew I had to get these pictures done before the renovations began. 

I'm so glad we did. 
Our photographer was Shannon Morton, and she was wonderful.  
(message me for info on her.)

 I will cherish their first trip to Kyle Field, and cherish these pictures for always. 
My Lil' Ags.
 





 Below: Blakey doing her Gig' Em Aggie fingers, since she hasn't mastered the thumb yet.


Below: I hope I remember this face like this forever. I love these kind of "cheeses". 

Below: I plan on breaking this out on a cake in the future. 
 Maybe for a college graduation party? 
Can't wait to look back on this one. 
 Below: This one is probably my all time favorite of the shoot.
Stuffed Animals are such a big part of every little girls life. 
How could we leave Reveille at home? 
Especially while going to her turf?

Below: And this is how Doug says he feels every Aggie Game Day.  

Sisters Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment