A Family Story

A Family Story

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Aggie Barn...

 If you live in College Station and have ever had to travel to Waco, then you've seen the big Aggie Barn.  
How could you miss it?! It's absolutely gorgeous.  

During the year of 2009 I became engaged and very excited about the aspect of getting married to my love. 
However, with not alot of money to do everything I wanted for our special day, I had to scratch some things off of my list. One thing I scratched off was professional wedding pictures. 

However, although I didn't get to have a professional take pictures of me in my wedding dress, I happen to have some pretty amazing friends who were willing to stop with me at the Aggie Barn on one of our many bachelorette trips that wedding season.

Not only that, but they made the whole session about me, and in my opinion (and everyone else I know, too) took some amazing shots of me. In my dress.  In front of the Aggie Barn.  Just what I wanted.

Later, I received an email from the owners of the Aggie Barn asking if they could post a picture of me in my wedding dress on their page.

It made my whole year. Seriously. How cool is that?


 AGGIE BARN
Please check out their website here: 


 Of course modeling the most amazing ring.

 My sweet girl Kelly above.  
And my sweet girl Amy below.
 Amazing Besties. 
Yes, Besties.

 I have the picture above in the hallway between both my little girls rooms. 
They love looking at mommy in her wedding dress. 
They call me a princess. 
I'm so glad I did those pictures!


My favorite.
Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment