A Family Story

A Family Story

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Brenham Carousel





All summer I have searched high and low for one of these bad boys.  I just thought --how fun would this be.  Chuck E. Cheese has one, but seriously it is for babies.  I wanted a REAL carousel.

So, with no surprise, when I heard Brenham had one of these guys I made it a point to G.O.

The only thing that could've made it better would've been having Jacee-Kay there with us.  (But don't feel too bad for her, she was soaking up the water and sun at the beach that week.)

We'll just have to go back!

I mean, really the pictures speak for themselves.  Our sweet girl had the time of her life on this carousel.  I was really impressed with the condition of this amazing carousel too. I heard it was originally built in the late 1800's.  I need to find out for sure, but it was really a work of art.  Afterwards we played at the Fireman's Park.  I would say it was definitely a successful trip to Brenham!

Check out all our pictures:

https://plus.google.com/photos/107043582514143758715/albums/5780994854571119073?authkey=CKGgj_fevYapGA

No comments:

Post a Comment